We collect, save and use your personal data when you visit our website, fill our contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
Types of Data collected
- Your email address, first name, your country, your IP address and any other information you may share with us when you fill our contact form or ask to receive our newsletter.
Data we may collect
- ID of your social media accounts and the information you share with us trough your social accounts.
- The authentication status of third party when you visit our website trough a mobile application
- Your data when you open our emails or when you click on our link
Data we collect from all users
- Technical information about the use of our site, type or browser version, operative system
- IP address
Legal basis of processing
We may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes, eg. use your data, sending newsletter or advertising; to receive update upon our activity or to receive commercial communication or to invite you to an event;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
How we use your data
We use your personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience.
We use your personal information for:
- Send you information about our work through any channel you have consented to: email and/or message on social media.
- Provide you information and make you easier to share on social networks.
- Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for signing up our newsletter.
We may use personal data of users for:
- Administer and improve the website and optimize its infrastructure.
- Analyze how you use the website using tools like Google Analytics and other tools to help us testing the performance of the content and the functionality of the website, understand the traffic patterns and know if there are any problems on the website.
How we use your information
The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency; it may also be carried out through automated procedures with the aim to store, manage and transmit them; it will take place through appropriate technical and organizational measures – as far as is reasonable and to the state of the art, taking into account the nature, object, context and purpose of the treatment – to guarantee security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services, avoiding the risk of destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, illicit use and spread.
The data may be processed, for the pursuit of the aforesaid purposes, trough paper or trough electronic instruments, in Italy or abroad, including countries not belonging to the European Union. The data may be communicated by the Company to companies in the group or to their business partners. The categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who will be able to treat them as managers and persons in charge are:
Public authorities, supervisory bodies;
Third-party companies that provide support services to the Company as Data Controllers or as Managers or Charges appointed for this purpose by the Company;
Employees and collaborators of the Company as managers or agents for the treatment
How we protect your data
Your data may be communicated abroad.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time.
Data storage period
The Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request and until you ask for the cancellation from the newsletter. After this deadline, the Data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Third party website.
Place of process
The Data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the owner to safeguard their Data.
How you can cancel your subscription
If you don’t want to receive our newsletter anymore you can cancel your subscription by filling your request at the dedicated Newsletter section.